The Stud, one of the oldest queer bars in San Francisco (open since 1966) is having to close its doors At its current location on 9th st due to the COVID outbreak. Palace of Trash was a regular show on The Stud stage, and before this I had plans to release this line from their Pussession show. All the profits from sales of Palace of Trash merch will be donated to The Stud bar fund in hopes of finding a forever home. There are also many other artists fundraising for The Stud , visit broobs.online and planetbleep.com to check out what other goodies they have!
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from China
Pussession- Palace of Trash at The Stud Eco Tote Bag