The Stud, one of the oldest queer bars in San Francisco (open since 1966) is having to close its doors At its current location on 9th st due to the COVID outbreak. Palace of Trash was a regular show on The Stud stage, and before this I had plans to release this line with them from A flier I did for their Pussession show. All the profits from sales of Palace of Trash merch will be donated to The Stud bar fund in hopes of finding a forever home. There are also many other artists fundraising for The Stud , visit broobs.online and planetbleep.com to check out what other goodies they have!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Pussession- Palace of Trash at The Stud- Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt